<--Picture of a cosplayer of Yuki Cross from the anime Vampire Knight I found. Ahem, now back to the subject. Since I would rather not publicize my real name to the general, you guys can just refer to me as Regis (a name I am borrowing* from the great manhwa, Immortal Regis). This is my first post and blog ever and perhaps my first time trying to share my knowledge and thoughts with others. I know that since I just started, I will get little to no readers. But I am hoping that I can gradually improve my blog and attract more people to listen and comment on my ranting. Note to self: I am currently trying to get on the search engines but to no avail *Bangs head on wall*. I am a complete newbie at this alienish matter. -.-
As you may already know, I enjoy watching anime and playing video games. Thus this blog will obviously be about video games and anime. I will be putting up guides on an anime like golf game called Pangya or Albatross18. I also plan on putting reviews on different anime, manga, manwha, and etc.
I made this blog in an attempt to see how much readers I can possibly get with my minimal knowledge of blogs and lack of time. I am currently busy with college. There are so many books to ready and so many assignments. Even though I am busy with college, I decided to make this blog to improve my beyond horrible English, grammar, social, and writing skills. I see my English skills as quite below the average person. If I compare my social skills with an average American, mine is like a bottomless pit of _______ (I leave it up to your imagination) beyond repair lol.
I hope that people will eventually read and comment on my posts. I would be grateful if you point out and help me correct my horrible engrish skills, sentence structures, and grammer. Note to self: I wish that my blog would at least get on the search engines. So then traffic would which would in turn boost my motivation to work on this blog even more :)
Friday, September 19, 2008
Hello World. Welcome to my First Treshhold
Labels:
Miscallaneous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment